Sunday, January 04, 2009

Fishing with the boys

For Christmas all the boys somehow got a fishing pole from Santa. None of them have ever caught a fish before but they always talk about getting fishing poles and going fishing and Santa knew that so he got them a pole.


When we got back from St. Johns and Snowflake I took them all fishing. It was a fun experience. The boys could have stayed there for hours (I wish I was that patient). Thank goodness I finally talked them into leaving because they didn't have hooks on the end of there poles.

John and Mark had a play fish that went with their poles. Johns was Pirates of the Caribbean and Matthews was Diego. Marks was Disney Cars so he had a rubber tire on his. It was fun to watch them anticipate a catch. It also didn't help that I kept asking if they had a nibble.

After that we went and rode the train at Freestone Park. They have a little train that goes around the park. It was the last ride of the day and we got some popcorn and a drink to enjoy as we rode. We had a great time. We took them back this week and had a picnic but forgot the camera.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home